At Oliver Steer we are proud to employ highly skilled and well experienced individuals. Some of the key attributes we look for in potential employees are:
- Passion for interior design, architecture or a similar design field.
- Highly self motivated to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Polite and well mannered.
- Impeccably well presented and punctual.
- Highly organised.
We also believe in rewarding hard working individuals to help them grow and develop their skills and progression through the company.
Should you wish to apply for any of the positions listed below, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An up to date CV including your full name and date of birth.
- A portfolio of your work (if applicable). Please indicate if you were not solely responsible for any elements of your portfolio.
- A recent photo / head shot.
As a professional practice, we have a policy to reply to all applicants. Should you be requested to attend an interview, we will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time.
Monday to Friday
8.30am – 5.30pm, 1hr lunch
Negotiable plus expenses
We are currently offering this position within our administration and procurement team.
- Basic data entry into spreadsheets as required by the Projects team – MS Office conversant, particularly Excel
- Stock checking, making sure the office and showroom are presentable at all times
- Contact suppliers and acquire product information
- Take delivery of parcels and check for defects.
- To assist in answering, screening and directing incoming telephone calls – must be confident and have an excellent telephone manner.
- To take messages and chase up dairy entries - note taking, time management, initiative.
- Prepare the showroom for meetings and provide refreshments to staff and visitors on a regular basis.
- Carry out local errands using either your own vehicle or the company van. Driving license therefore essential.
- Frank post and take to local post office at end of each day
A full description of this position and duties will be provided upon application.